Monday 28 February 2011

MoviEs

I think that I'm a little crazy and rich recently. ><
Cuz i watched so many movies these days.

Last friday and sat I watched 3 movies
1st ,
 I am Number Four

The main actor, Alex pettyfer 
is so so so handsome.. ><

Then the movie I think is very nice. 
It scares me many time.
Is not a horror movie.
But the sound effect and the scene really scares me many time.. ==

Anyway,
Im sure there will be another episode.
Im looking forward to it.. XD


2nd ,
 The Mechanic
This movie is nice too.
Is alittle excited and brings little humuor..
Expecially when the gay scene.. XD



3rd ,
 Drive Angry

Never ever watch this movie in the cinema!!
Cuz i'm sorry to say is SUCKS ~!

Ya, is a little funny.. But still it is very stupid..
Cuz many part of it looks fake and some part was cut by the cinema
Made me so damned blur ==


Today ,
 Burlesque !
 This movie was awesome !!!><
Feels like want to shout for the whole movie..
Cuz the show is so damned sexy and nice ~ XD

 This guy named Jack in the movie ~
My god. He is so handsome.
And the body shape..... ><"""""

Sexayyy....

I skip my lecture class to watch this movie..
And i Think is worth it.. Haha.. 
XDXD

By the way,
I met Rannie and Yuri before i watched the movie at wangsa walk..
We so got "jodoh" ~ XD

Total 4 movies i had in 4 days.. ><
Wow.. I cant believe myself..
OKAY
Stop wasting money..!
Hmm, and stop thinking about giving up.

September 2012 is the day i finished my Diploma.
Study Hard~ =]



END 



3 comments:

  1. Burlesque~~~a very nice movie XD
    Although watched twice ady~But enjoyed it when watched tis movie wif my "girlfriend"-dandan n all my best friends~hahaha XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. if let other ppl see..then misunderstand again..XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha~yaya...my sis sure will let my mom saw it de~dun worry:p

    ReplyDelete