Thursday 21 April 2011

倩女幽魂 A Chinese Ghost Story


Just went for movie with Hooi~ Haha
He went back from Penang cuz of semester break. 
Still look so skinny.. Xp

Thank you for belanja-ing me everything
I'm sorry to let you spend so much 
Especially that we haven't met so long edi..><

So, talking about the movie
We went to watch 倩女幽魂 A Chinese Ghost Story




I expect that this movie will be not be a good movie.
Just that I wanna watch my Louis Koo ~ Thats all.. hehe ><
But ,  I was suprised that this movie wasn't as bad as I think
It was quite nice. I was gonna cry cuz it is touching..
But at the same time, Hooi laugh at the ppl who sat beside him cuz she cried..
So, I was..  "Haha.. Very funny~ But I was going to cry too~ " ==



古天乐 as 
Still look very handsome and cute even with a big bunch of Beard
Haha.. He cried many times in this movie..><

 宁采臣


 刘亦菲 as 小倩
 She was a pretty girl. Her skin so smooth and white ~ =]


So, conclusion , the movie is nice for me lar..
I have proof~~ !
Everybody did laugh in some scene.. Haha..





 END 



3 comments: