Wednesday 27 April 2011

RIO


I just finished the RIO movie with my mom and brother~
Luckily still on time to watch it. Cause today is last day to show at GSC Leisure Mall. >~<

I damned love the movie ~ Haha~ 
Ya~ Its a cartoon. But its a nice cartoon !! 

Plus, I never knew that Will.I.Am had voice casting in one of the character.
Not until he talk and sang. 
Like it so much ~!! 


The moment when this song played it really touch my nerves ~ =D
And I love the moment when everyone clapping and raising~
Woww.. Damned yeng leh~~ xD


Suddenly got romantic feel when this song played 
Music was always so powerful~ haha XD

Maybe you will think just a song. Not really as nice as i say~
But trust me, Its different after you watched the moive.
The movie is really amazing =)

END 



No comments:

Post a Comment