Friday 8 April 2011

Random Post

Just a post to prevent me from sleeping ~
Scare cant wake up on 1 am.

Why would I wake up at this time?
Cuz of my last subject in this final exam. -.-
Wtf. Im really tired now lar.. 

But haven really start to study the subject yet..
Got lar.. chapter 1 -.-"""

 Hmm, was thinking the things i wanna do after exam.. haha XD
I want to watch the Rio movie 

Den i want to have a trip .
I dont care the destination.Just have a trip to relax myself.
But i think is not going to happen.
Cuz most of my classmate was busy working and some back to hometown.

Hmm, But we was planning to have a small meeting in the hostel parking same as last time..><
Hope many ppl can attend =)


Anyway this monday we went for a movie.
" Don't Go Breaking My Heart "
Love movie presented by my Louis Koo.. haha~ xD


I dunno what other comment about this movie..
But i love this movie very much.
Have No idea why i cried so much during this movie.
I'm serious. I really cried from the beginning of the movie till end.
Stephy knows cuz she sit beside me.

Maybe the story made me think of somebody else.
Think of a decision once I made last year.
But it is a past.
I know i should forget the past.



Mr Y, Pls don't call me anymore. 
I don't know what are you up to.
But Don't try to pull my heart again.
You wont success. Maybe for a moment.
But sorry, You won't success !! I'm strong now =]



END  



2 comments:

  1. lolz==爱很简单~XD cry from the beginning till end of the movie== forget "them" ba~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 不过现在又有别的他们了咧><

    ReplyDelete