Monday 28 March 2011

22/3/2011

Justina 2nd Bday celebration xP





Pictures of the day XD
Our unbeatable wife relationship . Haha 
Love you girls most ~ muak~ X)

Okay.. sorry for late updating..
Im too lazy. -.-

So this is about justina 2nd celebration one day before her bday><
I will just let the picture do the talking. =D


I know it looks almost the same with last year.><
But im out of budget..sorry dear...

When is the last time I take photo v you.. ><
Ya. N years ago.. ==

=================================================

1
 smile =)

2
Dont eat it so rude can. ><"

3

4
like that only ngam mar. hehe x)

The moment when open the present XD
Hope you like it. =D
This one from me.. ><



Acting abnormal again.. 

From sammy =D




Foo also with us that day.
Become gay. haha XD

=_____=

Eeeeeeee ~~


My beautiful sammy..
You have to sleep earlier..
Cuz you going to have deep panda eyes d.. =D


XP 

XD

All black X]



Like this one XD

Sammy n me =D

Foo n sammy ><

So, thats all.. XD
Em..
Nana, hope you really have a little suprise for what sammy did.. haha
And hope you like the present .

Anyway, Happy belated birthday again.. =D

END 

No comments:

Post a Comment