Tuesday 22 March 2011

Malacca ♥

Saturday after class went malacca with Michelle Lee =]
Is her home town. 
Why i followed her back to hometown?
Main reason is i want to buy puzzle.. stupid right.. ><
Cuz she say malacca is much cheaper than KL.

The 2nd reason is I want to shopping at Jonker Street! =D
Dunno why i love there.. haha.. 

But alittle nervous cuz of her family..
They always misunderstand that I'm Michelle Lee gf.. =.=
Do I looks like lesbian? ><

Went there by bus
1st time went malacca by myself and with bus . =)

This is my first time to go in the new built Tasik Selatan thingy. 



 On the way going.. 
Ntg to do.. ><


Around 2 hours i think.
We reach Malacca sentral.
Den her dady n mumy come to pick us up. 

Hmm. 
They are not so scary as i think.. haha.. ><

So,
I stay at their house and have dinner with their whole family.
Plus her 姑姑 came back too.
Her house was so full and 热闹 =D

After spending 2 days at her house.
I found out her popo n 姑姑 is very cute.. haha..XD

Her 姑姑 brings so many joke to us..
And the way she talks was really so cute.. =D

Same to her popo too. X)
But I'm sorry that i really picky in food.. 
so ma fan ><

Thanks to her sis too. 
Cuz she cook an egg for me.. swt.. ><""
Sorry my dear. ><

Her mom and dad was very friendly. =D
Expecially when her mom "夹" a chicken for me.. 
Sorry again. Cuz im super picky in food..><

But they feels like my mom n dad. 
Cuz they are friendly too..haha..

OH
I found a very cute thing in her house..
Her mom's bathroom..
Too bad i din take photo..forgot><

Really very super creative design they have.
The bathroom are like inside her mom's cupboard.
I dunno how to explain.
But really zha me 99..  XD

Then, we have a walk in Jonker Street at both days at nite. =)


 Ghost ( green ) ><

hehe =} 










 Ppl was so crowded .. ><






 Her 姑姑 want buy this kind of slippers for her fren.
is malacca special thing.. ><
But is too girl.. Don't suits me.. XD









I bought many thing on the 2nd nite.. ><
Just feel like buying.. XD
Post it next time when free.. =]

But a very strange thing.
I met someone (fai) there
I have no idea why it is so ngam..
I really zha dou..
The feeling is so strange.. 
What now ??? =.=


ANyway, my another fren Hui Min ,
Her brother fetch us back to KL.
He's a nice guy. =)


END


1 comment: