Thursday 10 March 2011

Milky HousE

Wednesday after class.
Went milky house overnight with my dear Michelle Lee, Stephy and Ashley~ XD

After class we went to wangsa walk.
Plan to watch movie but made a decision to go kepong milky house overnight and do assignment.
But first they follow me back to my house to return car. ><
Anyway,
Stephy looks super funny when she play with my dogs.. XD

First thing we reach milky house.
I got abit scare geh..
Cuz when we call her mom den her face dunno why like very angry.. 
but then stephy say 没有啦~ 习惯就好~ zha dou. haha ><

After dinner den we go Jusco to walk awhile.
Next station we go to do assignment at Mcd.
Walao..
I really hate assignment..
Im going to blind cuz face the laptop for so long period.. ==

Around 11pm we went back home continue our assignment.
I finished the magazine cover d.. haha.. so happy XD

The other morning i woke up cuz of my beloved stephy.. ==
The first thing i open my eyes i saw stephy big eyes ! 
My god..! 
She really very kacau lor.. Wake up everyone d.. ><

So we go prepare ourself cuz Eric ask us to eat brunch together..
Den at the same time took everyone lazy face.. hahaXD

Stephy after taking a shower.. XD

Blur blur Michelle Lee~

Haha.. sorry.. too dark edi.. ><

Me ><"

So we go eat bak guh teh. ><
actually alittle expensive de.. RM 70

Den we went back home
Stephy and me go swim awhile.. 
haha..

After that continue our assignment awhile and went school together..
After lecture, i went to have dinner with classmate.
I have no choice, cuz i want tumpang Sky car..>,<
So after dinner follow sky to discuss his assignment at cola club till midnite.
But at last i went back with fish car.
My schedule this 2 days really so full lor.. >< 



END 

3 comments:

  1. lolz~yesterday after dinner...vivi's car go Cola Club continue~lum's car(lum,miao,sam,stephy n I)go Old Town~lolz XD HEH!!!y u put my blur face's picture on here la~haiz:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur blur faace cute mar.. Haha..
    Ya meh.. zha dou.. we should go together geh lor.. So stephy gao dim her voucher d?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolz~hahaha XD dunno her o...she din told me:P

    ReplyDelete