Sunday 13 March 2011

Full Day =]

Went to school early in the morning.
Sorry to michelle lee again cuz i promise to reach at 9am.
    But ends up i wake up at 9am.. Err.. haha.. Late again ~~~~ ><

So went to print the magazine cover cost me RM 2.50 =.=
Yes! Finish the practical class 1st assignment d. =D
         But another brochure coming.. stupid...........

Then after class michelle lee come my house and overnight.
We plan to give some support to MIAO..
       Belanja lar.. treat you so good~~ XD


So while waiting her to pack her things at hostel
I play with my phone, camwhore ~! XD

I seriously look older edi lar..
Must sleep more d.. 

 And Here SHE IS ~! X)
funny face took.. Hehe..


Hm, reach home for just around 10 mins.
Den went swimming with foo n stupid jian =p

Michelle lee is so full schedule these days..
Plus she meet new 4 new frens this 2 days.. haha
2 from carmen, 2 from me.. XD

After that went back home have a rest ,
went out dinner with them again.

One thing happened..
I pay extra money to the people.. ==
35 satay supposed to cost RM 24.50.
But he ask me to pay RM 35.
So i paid.. What the hell~~~ -.-

Den i still thought RM 1 per satay..
But at last foo help me to ask and took back my money..
I know you going to scold me stupid.. == BUt I am..

Then we went snooker..><
OH NO~~! Michelle lee become bad girl cuz of me d..

After back home we start doing assignment..
UNTIL NOW !!!
4 am !!!
Hate assignment so much.. ==

So tired these days.. =(


END 

1 comment: