Saturday 5 March 2011

Vivi Birthday ♥

3/3/2011
My super rock Vincent birthday ~! 
Haha.. XD

We went to the Naili's Place at sentul.

The environment is very nice.
But got little mosquito lar.. =="

Around 20+ ppl go together.
Although we share cars together..
But still 6 cars going there.. Woahh..
Feeling like wedding.. Den we go pick the bride~ haha..

I upload photo from Jynn's album only..
Cuz I forgot to Bring CAMERA !!!!! Deng~~ =="
So others photo go check it on facebook lar.. ><
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=1452260047057&id=1849952176&aid=60743







play with his hair ~ XD

The birthday boy~ 
i dont pity him. 
Cuz he make himself like that geh.. haha.. XD

 The "Wife" Vivi and "husband" Sky
Gay~~ XD

♥ laopo Stephy and me =D

Okay~
Because of not enough lighting there~
So everyone eyes looks like ghost~ 
Feels like having haloween party.. ><


 Aunty Vivi :)

Miao V me  =]


 Our last family photo..
I know is dark.. so sorry.. haha..><


 After having dinner there..
They go for 2nd round at cola club..
I cant go cuz i got meeting v my rela "family" ><""
So too bad lor..
But still i have a happy day v my lovely frens..
Cuz so long time never gathering like that d..
can i dun stay at B7.. T____T

Hmm..
Actually from the bottom of my heart..
I wish i also can have a birthday celebration with so many frens..
When on the way i drive..
looking at all the cars following each other..
i was like wow....... so nice..
My dream birthday.. ><
I wish my 19th birthday will be alittle more different~ =]

I know Ashley also feel the same with me..
cuz we have the same birthday .. hehe.. XD

1 comment:

  1. Yaya~have fun on tat day^^Dun worry~we will celebrate chin & ur's birthday in VERY DIFFERENT way...wakaka XD

    ReplyDelete