Tuesday 8 March 2011

Blood Donation =)

This aftrenoon 12pm suddenly received a msg from Edward said
" Hey want go for blood donation?"

Den i was like hmm.. think first ~ ><

Then, during my chinese tutorial class.
Den i received a msg from stupid Foo said
" Blood Donation !! "

Den suddenly i replied
" i want i want ! " ==

So thats it ,
I suddenly go to donate blood with him and his friend. ><"

Actually i was very scare and nervous..
i scare the needle, i scare pain lar..
My emotion was like..
you know "哭笑不得" =="

Hmm, so this is my first time donate blood..
I proud to myself.. hahahaha =]
Den i realise my blood type was O..
Foo said , cheh.. this blood can found everywhere.. stupid =="


Blood donation campaign is at college hall..


After everything was done..
Maybe because im too nervous..
I forgot to take photo of my own blood bag.. =="
Feels like lost some weight in my body~ 


I got my very own blood donation book edi .. haha.. XD

My certificate~

But i think foo is very pity..haha..
Cuz the lousy nurse made a mistake.
So his hand was alittle bengkak and another nurse say it will be bengkak for around 2 weeks..hahaXD( sorry to laugh at you cuz you are too lucky today ~ XD)
Then he cannot take heavy things in 3 hours after that..><
The nurse put some gel on it..
So geli..
Especially when i saw the nurse pull out the needle and put it in again.. ><"
So in a conclusion
I think there won't be 2nd time for me to donate blood..-.-



By the way, I finished my Chinese presentation d..
Hooray~~!!! ^^
So i can have one day relax.. haha..
Continue my 隔离七日情~ =D
Tomorow have to sketch my advertisement and the logo d.. =)




END  



1 comment:

  1. lolz~suddenly u donate blood:) N finally FINISH our chinese presentation...now 隔离七日情-ing too XD

    ReplyDelete