Monday 7 March 2011

Simply Writing 1

Last minute working~
Rushing my EP assignment now..
I am so sorry to let my dear Michelle Lee to do almost everything in the chinese assignment~
Cuz tomorow present edi~ like not enuf time to do everything~
Somemore she sick edi~
I feel so sorry to her~~~~
But my chinese really sucks, i cant and i dont know how to do at all~
I just can help to do the slide show.
haixx...
LAOPO LAOPO~ I am so sorry.. :(
Pls forgive me~~~~

================================================

感情上有点复杂~
有时会搞不清楚我们是怎样的~
但是更矛盾是
心里其实根本不想搞清楚
或许是我到现在都不肯面对~


很讨厌你每次那么巧在我刚想起你的时候打给我
都不懂是不是特地的=="
你叫我该怎么忘掉?
算了~
心疼又怎样~
再心疼也不要回头!


END 

2 comments:

  1. lolz~38:P no nid say sorry to me de la~I won't scold u de...cos u are my LAOPO mah XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. 老婆,过去的就算了吧~XD 人是要往前看的...既然他不珍惜你,那是他的损失...他一定会后悔的~~~以后你一定会找到一个更好的 XD

    ReplyDelete